Shimadzu UV-1601 UV/Vis-spectrophotometer
The spectrophotometer Shimadzu UV-1601 incorporates all the fundamental performances and functions required in UV-Vis spectrophotometry. With this instrument it is possible to carry out measurement at a fixed wavelength as well as kinetics; Quantitation may be performed by the single-wavelength, 2-wavelength, 3-wavelength, or derivative method. The UV-1601 has high performance sealed optics, housed in an impact-resistant case, so high durability for most solvents.
- range measurements: 190- 1100 nm;
- spectral data is obtained at constant bandpass with resolution of less than 2nm;
- monochromator mounted onto a highly stable optical bench ensure integrity and trouble-free operation;
- automatic monitoring and adjustment for fluctuations in lamp output and system electronics;
- the blazed holographic grating with self-aligning, energy-optimizing deuterium and tungsten-halogen lamps enhances precision across the UV-VIS spectrum.